News, news, news!

First and foremost, "A Bolt from the Blue" has been chosen as a finalist in the "One Laugh Away" festival in Scotland! The event itself is on April 19th. Very exciting!

"Espressivo - a Love Song to Coffee" has also had some success lately, being chosen as an official selection at both the Barcelona Planet Film Festival and the Berlin Flash Film Festival.
Lots of other notification dates approaching.

 I just realized that I haven't posted any production stills from those shorts - will have to remedy that!

Watch for a post very soon about two upcoming projects, "Gonna Roll Them Bones", an Anachronaut gaming-oriented short already in production and "Essentially Alys; Adventures of a Humanoid of Unknown Origin", in the planning stages but approaching full outline in my mind; Alys herself has actually already been constructed. I'll post some pre-production stills from both projects (mostly character test shots - watch for Eric Generic!) in the next day or so.

In closing today, I'd like to thank all of those actual people (rather than robots - although I have nothing against most robots) who visit this blog fairly regularly. I know you're out there!

Comments