July news

In addition to completing "And She Rode Forth...." (see other post from this date), there is further news from Rusty Bolt Theatre:

"Essentially Alys" has been chosen to screen at the Cindependent Film Festival (Cincinnati, OH) in August. We're planning to attend.

300 Seconds Short Film Festival has accepted both "Ephemeral" and "Requiem for the Lost" to be screened in Toronto in July. Unfortunately, other travel plans prevent us from attending.

Miami Independent Film Festival has chosen "Essentially Alys" to compete in the July edition.

Although it may seem that I always have selections to announce, you have to remember that I am a very prolific filmmaker having a lot of projects to submit, AND that I enter a lot of festivals; I feel extremely honoured by and grateful for the selections and awards that I have received.

Now here's a still from "And She Rode Forth...." to get you started on your very own Heroine's Journey:


Comments