Quick Update

I've been incredibly immersed in work, so just a quick update: my recent film, "The Masque of the Red Death", has been meeting with success! Just beginning its festival run, it has so far won awards at the Berlin Flash Film Festival, Changing Face International Film Festival and the Quarantini Film Festival and has been selected for Fantaspoa At Home, Deptford Cinema Film Festival, Covid19 Vision Film Festival and the Bridge Fest! I'm so honoured to have my film recognized by these festivals. A more thorough update will follow soon.


 *******

Deep in the works of the new (short) interim season of my quirky/comedy web series, "22 Bones" (launching June 4th), and in the planning stages for two other projects: a short, fun-but-spooky lark and a much more involved deep/dark tale. Sorry, no hints yet!

Now my slave-driver of a boss (me) says I have to get back to work....

Comments