New Films as the End of Year Approaches

 I guess the less said about certain aspects of 2020 the better...HOWEVER, for some creatives working from home, it turned out to be a fruitful year. I was one of the lucky ones; animation kept (and is continuing to keep) me sane.

The project based on fairy tales from my childhood was an extremely satisfying one to work on. No dialogue; just music; scenes morphed from fairy tales that impressed me as a child. The finished product can be viewed at my Vimeo channel (link on the sidebar). Here are some scenes:






Next was a little one-minute tribute to film noir which was a LOT of fun! (also viewable at the Vimeo channel).



 

Next week will be the big roundup of 2020, and there were quite a few finished products for here at Rusty Bolt. Tune in to see the productions from the past 12 months.


Comments