Eric Generic

Sometimes you need an extra or a bit player in addition to your main characters. Enter Eric. He (it?) is a tabula rasa awaiting transformation into whomever I may need for a scene. On his own, he's a somewhat creepy-looking Blue Man Group clone (it wasn't intended that way - I just happened to have blue felt on hand), but he lends himself to all kinds of situations. I think I'll start a page eventually to show the many faces of Eric, but for now, here he is in his native state and as a pirate (as he will be featured in "The Voyage of the Golden Hind-er"):



Now to do something with his hands; too many visible stitches!.....

BTW - he's shown with my chromakey background (the intense green). Chromakey is a very amazing process whereby I can have my characters appear to be virtually anywhere. I love it!

Comments