More September News

I'm very pleased to announce that the Minne Mini Film Festival has accepted Ephemeral to screen in their event later this month. They showed You Are Here last year and it's a real honour to be a part of the festival again this year as they champion the super-short film (two minutes and under, so right up my alley!).  I like to make 60-second films, but Ephemeral needed to be a tad longer (1:29) as the flow and pace (and, indeed, the "story") just couldn't be squeezed into one minute. [It's a bit of a shame that my new film, "And She Rode Forth..." is 2:47 as I would have loved to enter it in next year's festival. Just couldn't be done in under 2 minutes!]



And speaking of You Are Here, it will be screened at the Venice Short Film Festival in Italy also this month.

And She Rode Forth.... was selected for the quarterly judging of the Genre Celebration Festival.

Comments