Tuesday Musings - New Film Completed!

Just before my shoulder surgery on Friday I finished my new stop motion, mixed animation short (6:54) called "The Seamless Cup Society".  It's definitely a niche film - older women - but it is a comedy and even guys will get a chuckle out of it, hopefully. Here is the link to it on Vimeo:
The Seamless Cup Society

The description I give there is: Using the wonders of Math and Science, an anonymous group of older women change the course of Menopausology in this humorous animated mockumentary.
Oh...and I appear in it as puppet me.

This little bit I've typed one-handed is more than enough for today (it's using the shift button for upper-case that's killing me)! Surgery went fine - long, long recovery ahead (as in months).


UPDATES!

22 Bones, Episode 18, "In the Doldrums" won best web series for May at the Miami Independent Film Festival! This makes it a semi-finalist for the annual event later this year!

Comments