Tuesday Musings - Film Completed!

Well, I made my goal and completed the final edit of "Joyfully" as planned, and it wasn't as painful as I thought it might be! 😁 Here is the link to the film on Vimeo if you feel so inclined: Joyfully

My revised production process (worked out when under tight deadlines for the web series) has been quite useful, and without the time restrictions inherent in making a series has led to a smooth work flow. I use several bits of software (well, some are considerably more than bits) in making an animated film...some do certain jobs better than others. Making them all play nice together is sometimes a bit of a chore, and always and continually a learning process.

Now my focus will be on the proposed second season of my web series, "22 Bones, the Adventures of Yorick, a Skull". It won't be nearly as ambitious as the humongous first season (22 episodes!!!!). Planning on launching it on Hallowe'en. Also a couple of other little projects percolating in the background; my brain never sleeps!


*****

UPDATES!

"And She Rode Forth...." has been chosen to screen at this year's Soo Film Festival in September! This is a great festival - be sure to check it out if you're in Sault Ste. Marie, MI September 12-15!

Comments